Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Who is Celine Acut?

I was browsing my Facebook wall when I noticed a post from a friend about a certain Celine Acut. My friend was really mad and was saying obscenities. I decided to check out the wall post and came across this comment:

Via Glaiza Bernaldez (Tumblr)

I don't know if this is real. If it is then wow...this is not good. So wrong. I mean everyone is entitled to say their opinion but there's something wrong about what she said. Regardless of their society status, no one deserves to die like that. This is just wrong.

Facebook Profile of Celine Acut
Based from her Facebook profile, she's a filipina (Iligan City to be exact) based in France and currently engaged to a foreigner (probably the guy in the picture). Her views about the victims of Typhoon Sendong made me sad when I first read it. I really don't know if this is true but it's been circulating around Facebook and Tumblr.

1 comments:

  1. Perhaps they could be trolls hiding on anonymous identities...

    ReplyDelete